HelloI followed the link and found your profile - I still think you should put a real photo.L
I like Blogs, I started bloging when I read the Bishop of Buckingham's. I wondered if T4C could haev a Blog. I will add this one to one of the Blogs Worth following.
Anthonys idea of T4C having a blog is brilliant ! I can't believe I hadn't thought of it before !Link worked ! Got to love technology ....
You have open publishing ...which would mean I can write anything and it automatically goes on .... very trusting !
Hello
ReplyDeleteI followed the link and found your profile - I still think you should put a real photo.
L
I like Blogs, I started bloging when I read the Bishop of Buckingham's. I wondered if T4C could haev a Blog. I will add this one to one of the Blogs Worth following.
ReplyDeleteAnthonys idea of T4C having a blog is brilliant ! I can't believe I hadn't thought of it before !
ReplyDeleteLink worked !
Got to love technology ....
You have open publishing ...which would mean I can write anything and it automatically goes on .... very trusting !
ReplyDelete